Good Job today .. !! REMEMBER: Please don't misplace your final chart for "Lend Me Your Comb" ! It
will need to be passed in to me after performance for valuable grade points - look them over before TUESDAY ,,and
make sure all your parts are described ...and song form is correct -
On Monday, make an extra copy for the Thursday Performance !
What's Due on Tuesday:
Short Theory Quiz on chapters- 9 -11 - FINISH CHAPTER 12 / ( which is the Quiz )
There might be a couple more Questions ...but it will mostly be as the Theory Book has written
Make sure to Identify the verse number and chorus or bridge DOUBLE SPACE
HUG POSITION/VOCAL PRACTICE ! ( Awareness) Making sure you have "breath support"
- Sit on the edge of a chair... feet flat on the floor
- Breath in slowly through a small "straw hole" for 10 counts
- Sss Out your air gently and slowly for 15 counts
- Then remember the Italian Vowels :
- Ehh Eee Ahh Ohh and Ooh
- Staying in the Hug Position, vocalize the itlalian vowels sounds in different orders...
trying to connect them..and then, not connected ( staccato)- as we did in class
- Try and imagine the "puppet and puppeteer" imagery we did together today as well!!