BALKAN LITERATURE PLUS UPPER SCHOOL ENGLISH: DUE TUESDAY, 9/20

English Assignments 7-12
GinnyLight
Teacher

BALKAN LITERATURE PLUS UPPER SCHOOL ENGLISH: DUE TUESDAY, 9/20

Post by GinnyLight » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 am

BALKAN LITERATURE:D
1. Email your REVISED essays to me by 9:00 p.m. at: ginny.light@yahoo.com
2. Be sure to follow the homework guidelines.
3. Tomorrow morning, leave (stapled, in the following order) a hard copy of your REVISED essay (on top), your ORIGINAL essay (in the middle), and the Peer Editing Checklist (on bottom). Leave the essay package on my desk WHETHER OR NOT I AM IN THE STARLIGHT ROOM.

ENGLISH 9
3. Tomorrow morning, leave (stapled, in the following order) a hard copy of your REVISED essay (on top), your ORIGINAL essay (in the middle), and the Peer Editing Checklist (on bottom). Leave the essay package on my desk WHETHER OR NOT I AM IN THE STARLIGHT ROOM.

BRITISH LITERATURE
4. Please revise your haiku, attach to the rubric and original haiku, and hand in on Monday.

ENGLISH 10
Tomorrow morning, leave (stapled, in the following order) a hard copy of your REVISED essay (on top), your ORIGINAL essay (in the middle), and the Peer Editing Checklist (on bottom). Leave the essay package on my desk WHETHER OR NOT I AM IN THE STARLIGHT ROOM.

AMERICAN LITERATURE
4. Please revise your haiku, attach to the rubric and original haiku, and hand in on Monday.
Ms. G. Light
Upper School English Teacher
Thornton-Donovan School